Premium Listings at Premium Prices
We handle all the logistics to ship your assets to our showroom and store your equipment at our secure and monitored facility. Your pieces will be cleaned, photographed, and skidded so that they are ready to be sold on auction. We will create a comprehensive marketing campaign, handle all buyer inquiries and inspections, and collect the proceeds of sale on your behalf.
Is a Showroom Consignment Auction Right For You?
Our consignment auctions feature high-quality equipment made by top-name manufacturers from companies and facilities just like yours. SIGMA Auction’s mission is to connect buyers and sellers with the assets they’ve been looking for, all with competitive pricing and excellent service.
Selling with SIGMA Auction
When you sell your assets with SIGMA Auction and list your equipment in one of our consignment auctions, you gain the flexibility of selling from anywhere in the world. Depending on your needs, you can keep your equipment at your location until they are sold, or if you’re short on space, you can store your equipment at our secure facility during the sale so that you can immediately free up space. Our 660,000 sq ft warehouse makes SIGMA Auction the largest and leading consignment auction in the industry. List your equipment with us today to begin earning value for your idle pieces.
* If any piece of equipment or lot is unsold, those pieces can be added to the next month’s consignment auction, helping you get the best chance to get your equipment sold.
SIGMA Facility Consignment Auction
How It Works
- Our logistics team coordinates the shipping and delivery of your equipment to our facility.
- Our auction team begins cleaning, skidding, and photographing your equipment.
- We will then get to work on listing your property or pieces through our SIGMA Equipment division. This listing will get exposure from our network of thousands of customers in the manufacturing industry. During this time, we will also schedule internal and external marketing campaigns to increase the exposure of your listing.
- We will review any offers with you and ultimately you have the power to accept, decline, or counter any offers presented.
- Once the piece sells we coordinate shipping with the buyer and collect payment.
- After the piece is shipped, you will promptly receive the payment.
Let's Get in Touch
Let's talk about your equipment
and auction needs.
In the world of production, time is money. Listing your items with SIGMA Auction will ensure, not only your timelines are being met, but also that you’re receiving the best value for your assets as possible. That’s what SIGMA Auction likes to call a win-win.
Check out some of our client
We're helping business leaders get their time back.
Tell us how we made a difference for you.
If you’re thinking about selling through sigma… DO IT! They were AMAZING, they streamlined the process of selling our equipment and got us exactly the amount we were looking for. Their customer service is A+.